Over the last two decades, Tri-Power's in-house manufacturing capability has grown to a level not usually seen in engineering firms. Our advanced manufacturing facility is equipped to handle everything from functional prototypes to small production runs to full custom fabrication. Tri-Power commitment to Design for Manufacture (DFM) bridges the gap between engineering and manufacturing. Quality control is at the forefront and maintained to ISO 13485 standards. Finally, vertical integration ensures tight management on delivery by keeping control in our Denville, NJ facility.
Tri-Power Design is ideally configured at assisting our client base with:
- Contract Manufacturing – Whether you are outsourcing all or part of your manufacturing process, Tri-Power has expertise in the following areas.
- Low Volume Manufacturing – Manufacturing from single parts and/or assemblies to hundreds.
- Validation and Lab Instruments – Manufacturing parts meeting strict production requirements in low quantities.
- One-Off Parts – Manufacturing of one-of-kind parts by combining experience, machine technology and innovative techniques.
- Machine Fabrication – Full machine fabrication to your specifications or to support our automation and system integration team on a custom designed system.
|Manufacturing Equipment||Inspection Equipment|